Saturday, January 27, 2007

Commercial Break!

So I would like to take a commercial break (of sorts) from the usual updates to note some changes I made to my blog sidebar! :D

First, this great clip of Jake Gyllenhal reprising "And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going" from his recent hosting of SNL for alot of you to enjoy (cause I know I'm not the only one who loves me some Jake! :D):


And also note, The Ear Candy section on the sidebar where I'll likely highlight songs I'm feeling right now or likely the next hit single on an album for an artist I'm checking out or enjoy listening to (I have a penchant for picking out the hits on an album from one listen...too bad I can't make a career out of that :T ).

As well as The Fits section, a link to Threadless.com, an online store with some unique and awesome shirts that I definitely have taken a liking to since I've first discovered them and have several shirts in my possession with a few more on the way. Love that place! :D

And lastly The V-Mail section for you all to leave me a lovely voicemail just like Paul of YarravillePaul has (thanks again mate for not being shy! :D). It's just your voice and it's not your picture or something...so find comfort in your anonymity! ;)

Hope you all are enjoying your weekend and being safe. Thanks again to all of you for you support as of late it is greatly appreciated and definitely makes me feel better about all the things I've been experiencing and going through the last few months. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! :D

fI

1 comment:

DB said...

I love that Gyllenhall scene. Big credit to him for embracing the gay communities love of him and not running away from it.