Thursday, October 26, 2006

Cast of Characters...And then some!

So let me take this time to rundown a cast of characters, per se. I haven't really established a who's who, except for ESJ.

- Mr. Right (actually Mr. Right Now, until I figure things out): Younger guy I'm currently seeing...
- ElSenorJesse aka ESJ: An awesome friend who knows more about me than the common bloke and helps me understand what I don't...
- Best Friend on the Left aka BFoL: the bi best friend...since he's more liberal goes on the left...
- Best Friend on the Right aka BFoR: the Christian best friend...for his religion, which is to the right...
- Craigslist Movie Guy aka CLMG: Older guy I saw a movie with nearly a month and a half ago (important continuing storyline as he contacted me again the last two days, possible story on that after the list)...


So...where did I leave off? Oh yah...so the last few days CLMG contacted me again, saying he wanted to meet up and hang out and what have you. I haven't been quite honest with him and well trying to find a good reason not to go out with him as well. I think Mr. Right Now is definitely a good reason not to go out with him. And aside from the fact the guy is a bit older and well not my type. If I knew for a fact he wanted to go as friends to the movies, then maybe but at this point he knows that I hadn't done anything with a guy (which has changed) and found that it was quite intriguing that I haven't (at this point I'm a novelty).

And again today while i was with BFoL at Costco and enjoying my pepperoni pizza (thanks Dan for subliminally putting the thought of pizza in my mind with your last two blog entries!!! :p) I got a text from CLMG to see if I wanted to go see a movie. Of course that wasn't gonna happen since I was no where in town and well, at this point, I'm not willing to tread that territory 'til I'm sure he doesn't want to be more than just friends (which I'd happily oblige to do). Anyways, point is thanks, but no thanks. And my apoligies for leading him on (or at least what feels like I am doing). And while I'm at it...went to a Halloween party tonight, another new blog rater than an update to an old post! :D

fI

No comments: