Monday, April 30, 2007

HE called me on my cell phone...

Altar Boyz - "The Calling"

Starring: Matthew, Mark, Luke, Juan and Abraham (he's Jewish!!!)...



If you are in the Southern California area (more so the vicinity of Long Beach, CA), the Altar Boyz are in concert until Sunday, May 6th, 2007 at the Carpenter Performing Arts Center, with their final performance at 2PM (ticket, showtimes and info
here). I might go again to see them (in particular, Matthew aka James Royce Edwards...HOT!!!)...took the fag hag with me...Thanks for coming CAAJ! Will elaborate on the weekend's happening tomorrow, in this same post!

fI

6 comments:

Cutekatelyn said...

I love that video! Altar Boyz is such a great show. If you haven't checked it out already, go onto altarholics.com.
Cutekatelyn would like to invite you to become a member of Altarholics!

Anonymous said...

altar boyz is an amzing show! this video just shows the top noch quality of this production
~sbkamin

Anonymous said...

i am a fan from the nyc show, i love this video
~tapkid11

Anonymous said...

I love the Altar Boyz. I wish I could go see the Long Beach cast. Glad you liked the show too. It is a great show and the video is very funny.

-Sprite89

Anonymous said...

That video is amazing and so are the Altar Boyz! - micmacd711

Anonymous said...

This video makes me laugh so much and its great to see Danny and James in another Altar Boyz production! - I_believe180