Sunday, November 11, 2007

Busy, busy, busy...

This is going to be a longer post than usual! I need to catch up on alot of recent events...

So first of all I need to recap on my second time attending the
So Cal Social Club mixer that was on October 24, 2007.

This was THE best mixer so far for me, because I came out of my shell. I vowed to not let the same thing happen to me again or anyone else for that matter. I got there a bit early and Luciano (the founder of the
So Cal Social Club) made fun of me! But my excuse is that work is literally down the street and no one was in the office anymore so there was no point in me sitting at work doing nothing. So in the beginning I noticed someone was in the same predicatment as I was in my first attendance, so I started talking to them (we'll call him W). And we got to talking for a while, then met his friend (we'll call him MG and who I am now friends with on a more casual basis). Met a whole bunch of new people (which I will get to in a minute). Not to mention showed my pop culture buffness during the game we played in the discussion group that evening (is it sad that I know what The Rugrats were/are?!). It was great this time around meeting everyone and seeing a few familiar faces here and there (not to mention the jerk who tried to get me on the pyramid scheme...). Anyways good times all around, and then the fruit flies showed up so we bounced and hit up The Abbey for some drinks, hummus and meeting up with their friend/former band mate. We shot the shit and hung out for a bit before I went home.

Then there was the
Men of Laguna Beach calendar signing this past Tuesday. Pictures are worth a thousand words...so here's some pictures to keep this part short:




Then again afterwards had dinner with the fruit flies at The Abbey, yet again! Haha...Everyone says I should just move to WeHo...eventually!!!

Anyways, this weekend was great as well!!! Yesterday, hung out with the other fruit fly from Orange County and her brother. We spent the afternoon shopping at The Grove where I proceeded to spend the $200 I won from our bet of whomever lost the closest to 20 pounds in 2 months. I got some amazing jeans from Lucky Jeans, which cost $114 ($123 after tax)...a good portion of my budget. But the best thing is...I tried on the jeans...a 36...they were HUGE!!! I could fit my whole fist into the waist band! So then the sales girl suggest a 33...tried them on. THEY FIT!!! Can you imagine...size 33s!!! And they totally showed off my ass really well!!! I couldn't stop being giddy about my ass being shown off by these jeans! I <3>

Onto yesterday evening where I met up with a newfound friend (we'll call him CS) from the So Cal Social Club. We had some great emails back and forth and not to mention some really good phone conversations over the past week. It's refreshing! Definitely learning to take things as they are and not expecting too much out of the guys I met as of late. I have to say though, J#2 was such a mistake in all respects. Anyways, moved on from that. So last night we had dinner at Hamburger Mary's. Never, ever order the Chicken Pot Pie...it's not good at all! CS enjoyed his All American stuffed hamburger...lucky him! hahaha Not to mention the very chatty waiter...he was hot! :D Had drink #1...Stolli Blueberry and 7UP... We then make our way over to The Abbey and Luciano was there, but no Chad so I was a bit sad! :( Thing is Luciano was "still waking up" he said and he never hooks it up. Had drink #2...Irish Car Bombs... CS commented about how long it took...but I did defend Luciano...despite CS's displeasure and the story he told me about him and Luciano. We bid Luciano adieu and headed over to Here. Met up with CS's friend J and J's BF. Had drink #3...Mind Eraser... We sat outside and chatted it up a bit with some great stories from CS and J. And CS brought up Chad and lucky for me J knew who I was talking about and I was happy and elated! We then proceeded back in for the guys to use the restroom and we got more drinks... Had drink #4...German Chocolate Cake Shot (although the bartender made them wrong)... We stayed inside where the music was playing and I started dancing cause I was feeling the music. Shook my ass in my new jeans in front of CS and J's boyfriend, who then proceeded to comment that I should be on the go go platform! Hahaha...I was waaay drunk by this point! :X So then another round ensued! Had drink #5...Another Stolli Bluberry & 7UP... Although at first I was drinking it and mentioned it tasted gnarly...then it was realized I had J's boyfriend's drink! Haha... After a few more minutes we lost CS so we went a searchin' for him and found him at the patio bar. J's boyfriend suggested they get me a water as I was clearly inebriated by that point. So I chugged down my water and we step out of Here onto Robertson. We say our goodbye's to J and J's Boyfriend whom were really great to hang out with! We walked back to the car and I'm clearly unable to walk straight for a good portion of the walk back. Luckily CS was sober (I hope...I couldn't tell really) and drove us back to his place. We searched for parking and found a spot a few blocks down the hill. We step out of the car and myself all giggly we walked (read: I staggered, he walked) to his place...and CS had to pee into the bush cause he couldn't hold it in any longer...then I proceeded to follow suit becuase I couldn't hold it in either! So we make it to his place and I finally met his beautiful doggie! SO cute! CS gets me to chug down 2 glasses of water before I knocked out on his couch at nearly 1AM.

This morning I woke up at nearly 7:30AM and proceeded in and out of consciousness up until 8:30AM when CS awoke and walked his doggie. Then we caught some of Better Half and then headed over to get some Starbucks with the doggie. Got me a ginger bread latte (kinda tasted a bit burnt) and CS got a peppermint mocha with 5 extra shots. We then proceeded to search for my car and we found it pretty quick...said our goodbyes and I made my way home...

And now here I am typing this blog and waiting for my laundry to dry...and I seriously need to pick up my place as it's a hot mess right now. Okay enough of this...Catch up with you bitches soon!

fI

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meanwhile, somewhere between Regina and Winnipeg, Francois was bored stiff as Ed was driving at 120 km/h. I had a boring weekend. BOOOOOOOOO.

woo said...

so is cs someone you're intrested in? cause it sounds like you had a FANTASTIC time :D
hehe
i'm so proud of you, 33!! that's kick ass! :D
can't wait to see your jeans, bet they're amazing. oh my god i got skinny jeans, can you even believe it?
i don't know how to feel about them. you should tell me what you think sometime...