Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Disclaimer...

So I edited my original previous post entitled "The Second..." but felt hampered that my flow of thoughts were being impeded by a comment posted on my blog. Hence I was censoring my post.

BUUUUUTTTT...ESJ, a buddy I definitely trust, talked some sense into me. I shouldn't censor my blog because it's real, it's what's going on in my head and I shouldn't be ashamed of how I'm feeling. And in all honesty, I mean no disrespect to Mr. Right, but I'm still in turmoil about my situation and I'm trying to understand myself...So without further adieu, the following was a preface to the previous post...

*Edit: So this is a somewhat edited version of my current entry. I guess in my defense, I post some of the details, definitely those that did stand out in my mind and were the meat in the evening. I don't feel that I'm broadcasting everything for everyone to hear, as this is at the end of the day, my blog, my diary of what's going on with me with a world I am not sure I am ready for or used to. So be it that people all across the world may read this, but no one knows me here personally 'cept for a chosen few and they know who they are. They are trusted with with the more in depth, personal side of things. If anything I do say offends you so be it, this is a like a flow of consciousness at times to air what I just don't understand yet. I say it how it happens, sometimes more truthful than need be...but I digress....

fI

1 comment:

TheDreamer said...

Don't over-intellectualise it too much! It sounds like the two of you are getting on great, so just roll with it whilst it's good. Suddenly you'll find you're in a great relationship. Good luck!