Monday, October 16, 2006

Up, up and away...

So a rest from my usual bland, unwittingly boring personal perspectives...

As per my life changing perspectives, I took it upon myself to change my life around a bit...I tried something different for once...and vastly different I might add.

So this past weekend I ventured with a friend who happened to have a helicopter pilot's license, who happened to take me with him to go fly in a helicopter. And this friend, I must thank him profusely for obliging in his usually busy schedule! (Might I add, that he fits my profile of handsome, out of reach men that I am longing to meet and be with.)





Click on that image/link to see the pictures I took. It was an amazing ride! I needed something to make me feel alive. I already had a brush with death (5 weeks to the date) and I felt the need to make sure I do things in my life that I have yet to do. Maybe I need to make a list of things I need to do before I die like in "A Walk To Remember." Be at two places at once, see certain meteor shower that only comes every few hundred years, et all. Well in all seriousness, I kind of have. I have future goals, that I don't usually share with alot of people and I have adjusted my goals to how likely I can accomplish them as my situation stands. Currently, my large goal net, is to meet my Prince Charming...and so far it's been a hard, lonely, unforgiving, unrealistic feat...Next up: Self Image...

fI

No comments: