Saturday, October 21, 2006

Just how I dreamt it...

I bet I left alot of you hanging from the last post. So well here it is...

6:30PM...I left work later than I planned. I had to get ready still. Crap! As anxious as I was, I made my way home as hurridly as I could. Then began a barrage of phone calls. First from my friend in Seattle, then my soon to be married Christian friend with text messages and calls from my date interspresed in between those phone calls. What do I wear?! Date calls: "You're not dressing up are you?" No? "Okay good!" *Laughing ensues* "Alright, just making sure, I'll see you soon!"

7:45PM...Hopped into the shower finally. Need to shower quick! Got that done and got dressed. Extra spritzs of cologne to make sure I smell good. Check. Go to mirror and check myself out. Check. Okay let's roll!

8:00PM...CRAP! I'm running late! Hop onto the freeway and take the first exit North. Holding the directions in front of me as I manuever myself off the freeway. ("Call me when you reach [fill in name of street]." is all I'm thinking.) Approaching the street, I have my cell in hand and dial, I'm at [fill in name of street]. "Okay..." (fill in with directions to his house). I u-turn to park in front of his house. "Okay I'll be out in a second." Okay. Eagerly anticipating him stepping out of his door...He's as handsome as his pictures. He gets in the car.

8:15PM...So maybe we can go eat somewhere around here then? "Sure, where do you wanna go?" I dunno...I can't think right now. (Heart is racing, never thought this day would happen). "Well what do you want to eat?" I dunno...how bout you? *laughing ensues* How about Jerry's Deli? "Sure, I don't care. Wait you haven't eaten there huh?" Nope, so it works! *smiles at date*

8:25PM...Get to Jerry's Deli and get sat down. Ice starts to break and we settle in. I finally find the courage to look him straight in the eye as we're talking about ourselves and cultural occurances and practices as we share some similar cultural/ethnic backgrounds. Lots of laughing. Did you notice everyone mean-mugging (giving us dirty looks) when we walked in? "Oh no, you get used to it." Oh...I pay and we get a box for his food. I head to the bathroom to wash up as he waits for me outside the restaurant. We hop back into the car to take out trip to our next destination...

~10PM...Get to Pt. Dume...Step out of the car...the sky filled with millons of stars...beautiful. We walk out towards the water. We find a spot and sit down apart from each other. We talk about various things trips we've taken, personal hobbies, finding one's self, guys he's been with situations. (See's date shivering) It's getting kinda cold, let me scoot over. "Yah!" *both scoot closer* He locks his arm in mine. He's rubbing my arm as we continue talking about various topics. He kisses me on the cheek. *blushes* *looks away* "What? What's wrong?" Nothing. *looks away again* "What?!" Nothing! *laughes* I'm fine...just this is new to me. "Oh okay." *looks away again* *he laughes at me* *I smile back with a big grin* *He pulls me in for a slow, sensual kiss* "How was that?" It felt good...it felt normal. "Good." Hold his hand. All these feelings rushing through my mind, my heart is racing. Just how I dreamt my first evening with a guy would be.

~11:05PM..."It's getting late we should go, you have work tomorrow." Okay. We get to the car and dust off and get our shoes back on. He grabs my hand and holds it in his lap as we talk and drive the long way back home. I didn't want to let go. As we drive on the freeway, Oh there's my exit. "Get off there then." Suddenly exits. Sorry bout that! "It's okay." We walk into my apartment and he takes it in and I apologize profusely several times as my place is a mess. "It's okay, it's nice. Homely." We go to my room for him to look. "I'm gonna sit here, I'm tired of sitting on the floor." I sit next to him. He pulls me down and we begin to kiss...

...

~2:30AM...We finished showering and got dressed. Get to my car and we continue to hold hands. I get to his place and one more kiss before he goes. He steps out and I wait for him to get into his house. I miss him already. I head back and grab a quick bite at Maccas (that's Aussie for McDonald's...Thanks Dan! :D) cause I was quite famished after all that. Two cheeseburgers and a small Mr. Pibb. I get home and plop in front of a computer and talk to my best friend. What a night...

You didn't think I'd give you all the details now would you?! I don't kiss and tell... ;) I sit here writing this and miss him alot. It was the perfect evening with an amazing guy. Perfect. Just how I dreamt it would be...

fI

1 comment:

TheDreamer said...

Aaaah! Sounds great!