Sunday, October 29, 2006

The one night...

Today, in general was fun and tiring, all at the same time. Staying up late until 3AM to clean up your apartment, pack and get ready for the next day, is definitely not fun. Period. I digress...anyways...

So today I woke up at 7:30AM to go volunteer for an organization that does alot of work with the youth of the community. We were required to dress up as per my College buddy that I work with (now he needs a moniker) requested. So I obliged and recycled my costume from last year (in which I was dressed up as Stitch from Lilo & Stitch, hands and ears and all). Got there on time at 9:30AM with NO ONE IN SIGHT!!! Thanks College Buddy/Co-Worker (from herein CBCW)!!! Called him to find out he hadn't left his place yet (okay, granted it's like 5-10 minutes away from the location we were having the event at).

So as I'm standing out on the sidewalk waiting for him to show (as I had agreed to do before his arrival, over the phone) a guy is making his way down from the same parking lot I parked in. I'm trying not to watch him as he makes his way over and he look at me and says, "Hi!" as if I knew him (later during the event he introduces himself, cool I know his name now!). Quite a handsome chap, I must say!!! :D (What can I say, I'm putty when it comes to handsome men givinig me attention ;D). So the event wears on, help set up tables, chairs, put balloons on chairs with lightening speed (people need to learn how to use slip knots to help them speed thigns up). So finally my other friend I invited to the event shows up, so now I finally have someone to talk to (I know I'm anti-social when it comes to these things). Got to play with the cutest little boy who had a cute little gorrilla suit on. That was fun playing with him...can't wait to have my own kids! :D

Anyways, end the day and headed down to hang out with BFoL and go shopping for a gift for BFoR's birthday. Anyways, I digress. I hung out with BFoL and ran some errands at Costco, then Target, then attempted to reclaim some money by putting in a return to The Container Store, but I forgot my receipts on my desk at work (dammit!!!). So we just headed back and chilled at BFoL's apartment until I left for my party. And this is where it gets interesting...

So I get to the party a bit early (8:30PM by now only cause I know if I waited any longer I would lose all will to even go after having stayed up til 3AM to finish my costume, which btw was cleaver, but people had to ask...will post pics later). So get to the party and hang out with my friend until our other friends show up. Did a little catching up with a few old friends here and there. I was actually going to come out to one of my friends who was at the party, who's gay and well I figured he'd be accepting if I told him that I was bi-curious. But that failed as the party went into full swing as I left at 11:30PM. But I have to say the guy dressed as Hugh Heffner, brown-blonde short cut hair, well groomed and quite dashingly handsome was definitely HOT. MAN!!! I wanted a picture of him soo badly! And then he helped me out with my drinks at the party's psuedo bar. "Make sure to tip your bartenders." Here's a dollar. "Thanks!" *drools* haha...I would tip him...too bad I couldn't slip the tip down his pants...MMMMMM!!! Hahah...sorry, I digress. Anyways, like I said I left the party at 11:30PM much to the chagrin of several friends and definitely to the dismay of the hostess. I nearly got brave and nearly told her about me. Oh well, another time, another day! Headed back to BFoL's apartment...

Got to BFoL's apartment, when BFoR strolls back from his day (he and BFoL live in the same apartment back at my old college, they're younger btw). I give BFoR a huge hug as I haven't seen him in forever (well, a few weeks). So it was quite an awesome sight! BFoR ended up telling BFoL and I about his last two days, so it was great to hear. And then midnight rolled around so we celebrated it with some French Monk liquor from BFoR's now ex-girlfriend. Tasty (but I could do w/o the after burn and tingling sensation that lasted for a few minutes even with an OJ chaser)! So I retire with the recollection of my last day of activities. And next up...I'll have to get back to you on that...I had a movie review entry which I probably will post up next instead...

fI

P.S. Tomorrow, BFoR is having his b-day get together at his parent's house. Should be fun...probably have some stories if hC (hottie Christian from my "Eye Candy" entry from October 8th)...So we'll see...maybe there might be some new eye candy...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, what did you go as? Even if you don't post the pics, at least tell us.

A few years back, my partner and I and two friends went to NYC as the Flora Dora babies. All prettied up in pink/white striped bloomers and tops and big bonnets with oversized rattles and baby bottles (which were filled with Kettle One). We also wore blond keilbasa curl wigs.

We won first prize at one of the clubs! It was a hoot.

God made Halloween for gay men!